Nowadays, everyone prefers online to get solution for every issues. There are thousand of websites/webpages you get while looking for a single topic or solution for your issues. After going through each you might get the best solution and want to save the webpages so that you can read it later. No wonder, it often happens. iPhone is a great smartphone and as its features are upgrading number of iphone user too increasing. Today’s smartphone is mostly used to surf Internet. Undoubtedly, iPhone offers amazing features but in spite there are some user who queries how to save webpages to reading list on iPhone? When you save any webpage to your iPhone, the very link for the webpage will be saved and also copy of the webpage stored on your iPhone. Now whenever you wish you can access this saved page even without Internet connection.
How to Save WebPages to Reading List on iPhone
It’s very easy to do so. You just need to follow the steps that’s given below:-
- From Home screen>> Tap on Safari.
- Open the webpage or article that you love to save in Safari.
- Tap the Share button:- Share button looks like a square having an arrow on the top. Moreover, It can too found at the bottom of the screen.
- Click “Add to Reading List” button:- This will add the site to your Reading List.
Keep the tab open for a few moments:- If the webpage that you are saving is large then you need to keep tab open until Safari saves everything.
Someday before…I don’t remembered I come through a forum where an iPhone user have an issues that his iPhone IMEI number has been locked. Really, for any iPhone users facing this erroneous situation is panic moment but need not to worry you can easily Unlock iPhone IMEI using effective software.
How to Access Reading List on iPhone
- From Home screen>> Tap on Safari
- Now, Tap on the Reading List icon, Reading List icon on iPhone is represented by an open book icon.
- Click icon that alike pair of eyeglasses in order to view your reading list
- Tap on any desired saved page that you want to read.
So, you come to know how to save webPages to reading list on iPhone and also the way to access reading list on iPhone.